There are a lot of different shoes on the market these days, and it can be hard to know which ones are best for your feet.
You might wonder if Hoka shoes are a good option if you have high arches. Here is some information about Hoka shoes and whether they are good for people with high arches.
Hoka’s shoes were designed for runners who want maximum cushioning. The soles of these shoes are much thicker than traditional running shoes, which makes them ideal for people who need extra support.
The downside to this is that they can feel a bit clunky and heavy, but many people with high arches find that they can still run in them without any problems.
If you’re looking for a shoe that gives you lots of support and cushioning, Hoka shoes might be a good option. However, keep in mind that they may feel a bit bulky at first if you’re not used to running in them.
You may check our review method here.
Best Hoka Shoes For High Arches
|Hoka Bondi 7
Stylish & Supportive
|HOKA Clifton 8
|Hoka One Bondi SR
Lightweight Running Shoe
|HOKA ONE ONE Rincon 3
|Hoka Gaviota 3
When you have high arches, you know how hard it is to find shoes that fit well and look good. But don’t give up, because you have a lot of great choices! We’ve put together a list of our favorite Hoka shoes for high arches so you can find the right pair. But before we talk about that, let’s look at why Hoka shoes are good for High Arches.
Are Hoka Shoes Good For High Arches? The Reasons
To choose the right pair of Hoka shoes for high arches for your feet, you need to know what they are made of. You won’t have to worry about whether or not Hoka shoes are good for high arches if you look at these things. Here is a list of the most important things.
- Upper Part: Most Hoka shoes include a large toe box and broader width alternatives made from breathable mesh. Because your feet will be more flexible, you’ll walk with more confidence.
- Midsole: Some Hoka One models have a J-frame design to help support and stabilize the arch. Those with high arches will benefit from this feature for sure.
- Great Cushioning: Hoka shoes have a cushioned insole made of foam that supports the arch in a soft and comfortable way. Because of this, you will no longer have a problem with high arches. Even though more cushioning isn’t good for running, people with high arches will benefit a lot from shoes with more of it.
Since I’ve already written a lot about how Hoka shoes are cushioned, I won’t say much more about it here.
- Wide Range of Options: Hoka high arch shoes come in many different colors, sizes, and widths, depending on the model.
Check Out: Are Hoka Shoes Good For Running?
Top 5 Podiatrist Recommended Hoka Shoes for High Arches
If you have high arches, you know the struggle of finding shoes that are both comfortable and stylish. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are five podiatrist-recommended Hoka shoes for high arches:
Hoka Bondi 7 : Most Comfortable
The Hoka One One Bondi 7 is a popular running shoe with many features and is designed for those with high arches and flat feet. Some of these are a good fit, good support, and a light design. The Bondi 7 also has a wide toe box, which makes running more comfortable and roomy. In addition, the bottom of the shoe has a good grip and is made to last. Overall, the Hoka One One Bondi 7 is a great choice for runners and walkers who want a good shoe for high arches.
According to one of the users of Hoka Bondi 7, who has high arches, “I have high arches and have found that this shoe is extremely comfortable. In addition, I have not had any problems with my feet getting tired or sore after wearing this shoe for long periods of time.”
It is overall the best Hoka shoe for people with high arches. So, If you have high arches, then the Hoka One One Bondi 7 shoes are worth checking out!
- The Bondi 7 has an extra-wide toe box that provides plenty of room for your toes to spread out and stay comfortable during long runs.
- The shoe’s supportive heel counter helps to keep your foot stable and in place, preventing it from slipping or sliding around inside the shoe.
- Because of its high stack height, the Bondi makes you feel like you’re riding higher than in other shoes.
- This model is slightly less energy efficient than shoes made with TPU or Pebax foam. This is not because of how much cushioning there is, but because of the type of EVA used in the Bondi. EVA foams are more durable than other modern foams, but this makes them lose some of their energy return.
Overall, it’s great for running and walking every day.
With rocker geometry, the ride is smoother.
The heel stays in place thanks to a memory foam collar.
The arches are held up by a lot of things.
Great ability to breathe.
It weighs 8.9oz for Women and 10.7oz for Men, which is heavier than most trainers.
It has a snug upper.
HOKA Clifton 8 : Stylish & Supportive
The HOKA Clifton 8 is a new and improved version of the popular running shoe, designed specifically for runners with high arches. The Clifton 8 features a wider toe box, more support around the midfoot, and a more cushioned heel, making it ideal for runners who need extra support and cushioning.
The Clifton 8 also has a new and improved outsole design that provides better grip and traction on all surfaces. The updated upper is made from a lightweight and breathable mesh, keeping your feet cool and comfortable during even the longest runs.
If you’re looking for a style and supportive running shoe that can provide extra support and cushioning for your high-arched feet, then the HOKA Clifton 8 is the perfect choice. Below you can take a look at the features of this cool shoe.
- The Clifton 8’s EVA foam midsole has been updated to make it more responsive and comfortable.
- The upper feels soft and well-made, so your feet are less likely to get irritated. It lets air in and is light.
- It has a wide toe box, and this version of the Clifton seems wider. So there will be some good news for people with wide feet.
- The heel tab on the Clifton 8 is also shaped. This makes it easy to slip your shoes on and off after a run, and it works with the shape of your heel to give you the most comfort.
Light, cushioned feel.
Performs exceptionally across all the surfaces.
Extra long laces.
Not Made to Go Fast.
Could Cause Sores.
Hoka One Bondi SR : Slip Resistant & Supportive
The Hoka One Bondi SR is a popular running shoe among those with high arches. The shoe is designed with a number of features that provide support and comfort for those with high arches. This shoe is also very famous for its slip resistant features.
Here is a user review:
According to Nick, I have always had issues with finding shoes that are comfortable for my high arches, but the Hoka One Bondi SR has been a game changer. This shoe has amazing support and cushioning, which makes it perfect for me. I can wear this shoe all day without having any issues with pain or discomfort.
Let’s take a look at the features.
- Full-grain leather upper that is water-resistant
- Padded memory foam collar gives a snug and comfortable fit
- The tongue has a soft lining that wraps around it for more comfort.
- MIDSOLE: The full-length EVA midsole has the HOKA signature cushioning.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker is easy to listen to.
- The outsole is made of rubber that won’t slip and has a tread that will give you the best grip on a variety of surfaces. Slip-resistance was checked on surfaces with water, oil, and soap.
Plenty of cushioning takes away foot pain.
Superior material quality.
Causes heel chafing.
HOKA ONE ONE Rincon 3
Whether you have high arches or not, the HOKA ONE ONE Rincon 3 is a great running shoe for women. This shoe provides good cushioning and support, making it a good choice for those with high arches. The arch support in this shoe is excellent, and the cushioning is just right – not too soft or too firm. The HOKA ONE ONE Rincon 3 is a great choice for any woman looking for a good running shoe.
Here is a user review from our viewers:
Alisha says, “The HOKA ONE ONE Rincon 3 is a great shoe for women with high arches. It has a comfortable fit and provides good support. The cushioning is excellent, and the shoes are lightweight and breathable. I would recommend this shoe to any woman with high arches.”
- The structure of the shoe has a 5mm drop, and shoes for women only weigh 6.50oz. In women’s shoes, the midsole foam has a volume of 464cm3.
- There is a heel pull tab, a redesigned meta-rocker for quick acceleration, a full-compression EVA midsole, and a slim tongue to cut even more weight.
- Version 3 is a big step up from what came before. It has a more comfortable ride, a more durable outsole, and a more flexible midsole.
More durable than the ones that came before.
More rubber on the soles for a smoother ride.
Still lack durability.
The tongue is not stuck out.
Hoka Gaviota 3 : Best For Everyday Wear
The Hoka One Gaviota 3 is a high-performance running shoe that provides maximum support and cushioning for runners with high arches. The shoe’s unique design features a thick, cushioned sole that helps absorb impact and protect the foot from overpronation. Additionally, the Gaviota 3 has a wider toe box than most running shoes, which allows for greater comfort and stability.
Overall, the Hoka One Gaviota 3 is an excellent choice for runners with high arches who are looking for a shoe that will provide maximum support and cushioning. Also there is a special feature of this shoe which is the rocker sole design. So, If you are looking for a shoe that can help you run your best, the Gaviota 3 is definitely worth considering.
- The Gaviota 3 is made so that running on all distances feels balanced and smooth.
- The third version of the Gaviota has two millimeters more foam than the second version. This extra foam makes the seat even more comfortable.
- The midsole has a 5 mm drop and a late-stage Meta-Rocker that rolls the runner into toe-off. The pivot point for this rocker is after the metatarsal heads, which is toward the toes after the ball of the foot. This is different from HOKA’s early-stage rocker shoes, where the pivot point is before the metatarsal heads.
- It also has a base that is very wide and a lacing system that lets you adjust how tight the upper is.
Cushioned for runners who weigh more.
Good for big feet.
Very stable, large base.
Soft, cushioned upper.
A little too stiff.
If you’re looking for a shoe that will provide extra cushioning and support for your high arches, Hoka shoes are a great option.
The Bondi 7 is our top pick because it is stylish and supportive, while the Clifton 8 is a great option for those who want a more stylish shoe with excellent support.
The Rincon 3 is our favorite for women with high arches because it has a neutral design and a rocker sole that provides extra cushioning.