Almost everyone has wide feet.
If you’re reading this, you’re lucky. Wide feet are great for running, play, dancing, and other forms of sports where you have to compensate for your enormous weight. But having wide feet can make it more difficult to find the right shoes and to have a good experience with shoes, as well.
You may check our review method here.
Finding a good throwing shoe can be a challenge if you have wide feet. Unfortunately, not all shoes are created equal when it comes to accommodating wide feet.
In this article, we will break down some of the best throwing shoes for wide feet and explain why they are the best option for those with this type of foot shape.
However, before we discuss throwing shoes for wide feet, let’s define what a wide foot is and how you can find the right throwing shoes for wide feet.
What is a Wide Foot?
Wide feet are a breed of sprue that are often found in people who are larger than 5’8” or 6’0” with a healthy amount of extra fat. In these feet, the tarsal bones are thicker than those of normal feet, which can make them very uncomfortable in the foot area.
How to Find The Best Throwing Shoe For Wide Feet
If you have wide feet, it is important to find a throwing shoe that fits well. There are several factors to consider when selecting a shoe, including the width of the shoe’s toe box and heel, the shape of the shoe’s arch support, and the type of material used in construction. The best way to find a fitting throwing shoe is by trying on different shoes in your size at different sporting goods stores or online retailers. You may also want to consult with a foot doctor or physical therapist, who can help you find an appropriate shoe that fits your unique foot shape.
Best Throwing Shoes For Wide Feet
|Asics Men’s Hyper Throw 3
|Check On Amazon
|Asics Men’s Throw Pro Track Shoe
|Check On Amazon
Best In Budget
|Weweya Barefoot Shoes Men Minimalist Running Cross Training Shoe
|Check On Amazon
|Xero Shoes Men’s Prio Cross Training Shoe
|Check On Amazon
|Saucony Unleash SD 2 Unisex
|Check On Amazon
Asics Men’s Hyper Throw 3
You might be interested in the Asics Men’s Hyper Throw 3 if your feet are wide, and you need a throwing shoe. You already know that Asics is one of the best brands in the throwing shoe category. As a result, you can be assured of its quality.
Before knowing the features of this shoe, let’s see what makes this shoe one of the best throwing shoes for wide feet. Here is some user review:
Jeff Gill says, ” His son has a very flat wide foot, and it fits his son’s feet perfectly without having to get a wide size.”
According to Arpad Miskolczi, “It is a very good shoe for discus throwing and shot putting.”
- The Hyper Throw 3 features a lightweight and durable design for maximum performance. It allows you to throw with greater power and control.
- It has a synthetic leather upper that is water resistant and durable.
- The footbed is made from durable rubber that provides cushioning and stability.
- Hyper Throw 3 has an arch structure. People who suffer from plantar fasciitis or flat feet will benefit from arch supports.
One of the best stylish throwing shoes in the market.
A best one for competition.
It’s very strong, and the bottom of the shoe is strong enough that it won’t wear out fast.
It has a good grip and a sole that helps you turn almost by itself.
The Price is high.
Can not provide too much speed.
Asics Men’s Throw Pro Track Shoe
Here comes another Asics. This Asics Men’s Throw Pro Track Shoe is the 2nd option if you don’t like the Hyper Throw 3. The ASICS Throw Pro Track Shoe is designed for those looking for a shoe that can handle the rigors of a throwing event. It is one of the best throwing shoes for wide feet. If you want to know why then check out some user review below:
Tina says, ” Her daughter has big wide feet, and she (her daughter) wears a 9.5-10 inches in women’s, but in this throwing shoe, she (her daughter) got a perfect fit in 8 inches.
It is long lasting and comes with a reasonable price, according to Joseph G. Guli.
- It has 100% Synthetic leather and Rubber sole. The Rubber sole provides a good grip, while the synthetic leather upper makes it easy to keep clean.
- This Throw Pro Track Shoe also has the Speva Foam midsole material. It improves bounce back characteristics, making this shoe perfect for anyone looking for a responsive and stable shoe.
- Overall, the ASICS Throw Pro Track Shoe is a great choice for anyone looking for a quality throwing shoe.
These shoes are great for new throwers.
It is known for its quality, comfort and durability.
This is one of the best throwing shoes for rotation.
It has the cross strap option.
The Price is very high compared to other throwing shoes.
Doesn’t help you to throw in the wet ground.
Weweya Barefoot Shoes Men Minimalist Running Cross Training Shoe
Men’s and women’s shoes from the Weweya Brand are of high quality and at affordable prices. Here is Weweya Barefoot Shoes Men Minimalist Running Cross-Training Shoe. There are two reasons why it is on our list of the best throwing shoes for wide feet:
- It is a Barefooted shoe and suitable for wide feet.
- It provides a great grip; that’s why it is one of the best shoes for shot putting.
A user from amazon says that ” her wide feet fits perfectly in this.” Weweya also mentioned that this pair of shoes is very suitable for shot put throwers. Now let’s take a closer look at what this shoe offers.
- Soft and cushy, the rubber sole of this shoe feels like a cloud against your feet.
- It has a barefoot style. If you’re looking for a way to improve your physical fitness, try out the minimalist barefoot style design.
- Wide toe box design: Helps prevent toes from being pinched or hurt when using shoes.
- The tongue-less design makes it easy to put on and take off – no need to fumble with buttons or straps. A collar-like opening allows the foot to slide into the shoe.
- With its Exclusive Arch Support Insole (Zero Drop Style), it gives you enough support to strengthen and exercise your own muscles and bones.
One of the best for new throwers, especially for school-level throwers.
You can get a wide-toe box.
Very reasonable price.
According to so many professional throwers, it is the least reliable to shoes.
Xero Shoes Men’s Prio Cross Training Shoe
Xero Shoes not only have a zero-drop heel, but they are also non-elevated. The soles of Xero’s are low to the ground for balance and agility. So here is the Xero Men’s Prio Cross-Training Shoe. It is the best minimalist shoe you’ve ever worn. Now let’s talk about why it is one of the best throwing shoes for wide feet.
Carbon Neutral, a user from amazon, says that he has always had trouble finding shoes that fit his wide feet. The Xero Men’s Prio Cross-Training Shoe fits his wide feet well, and it is also one of the most comfortable shoes he wears.
- Rubber Sole: Provides great traction while walking or running.
- The Xero Drop sole offers a non-elevated heel, which allows proper posture and balance for all-round performance.
- You can experience the freedom of barefoot running with this ultra-thin design. Also, you can wear it without socks.
- The Prio is made with zero animal products, which promotes healthy and sustainable lifestyles.
Very much comfortable. You start to feel more relaxed in this shoe.
This shoe is made to last a long time.
Best throwing shoe for practice session.
No cross strap option.
Price is too high.
Saucony Unleash SD 2 Unisex
Saucony has earned its place as one of the best running companies in the world. It feels soft underfoot because it has a lot of Pwrrun+ cushioning in the midsole and another layer of cushioning on top. SD2 version of this always solid throwing shoe comes with ISOFIT technology that enhances the overall fit and feel, and is designed for shot put, discus, and hammer throw.
Jill M. Dubbs says that this is one of the best throwing shoes for wide feet, and it fits perfectly on his wide feet.
Walsh also says that his son gets more rotation in his throwing after wearing these shoes.
- Synthetic Leather: A synthetic leather makes it durable and water resistant.
- It has a high-density rubber outsole and a nylon forefoot plate that give throwers the grip, stability, and strength they want.
- Its upper is made of ISOFIT stretch mesh with flexfilm overlays. This gives the shoe flexibility, breathability, and a light, snug fit. A cross strap gives the shoe a lockdown fit.
- Unleash SD 2 also has an internal EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning.
So many experts have said that, This is the fastest shoe for throwing.
It has a great look.
It has the cross trap option.
Price is a little bit high, but not too much.
Many experts say that the sole wears out quickly.
Buying Guide: Best Throwing Shoes For Wide Feet
Do you feel anxious when you think of finding the best Throwing Shoes For Wide Feet? Have you been torn between different options when it comes to buying Throwing Shoes For Wide Feet in general and between different models? You are not alone if this is the case. Finding the best Throwing Shoes For Wide Feet can be hard for many people. If you keep the following in mind when buying a throwing shoe, you can easily buy a good throwing shoe for your wide feet.
- Brand Image: What happens if you choose a brand with a bad reputation just because it’s cheap? Well, the chance of getting a product that doesn’t last long goes up. That’s because only the well-known brands have a reputation to keep up.
Top brands of throwing shoes for wide feet try to offer features that make them stand out. So, we hope you’ll find something on our list that’s just right.
- Features: Only those features that are helpful are needed. We look at the important features and then choose the best Throwing Shoes For Wide Feet.
- Specs: A good way to assess the quality of a product is to look at the numbers. We try to find products with higher standards but also the right amount of everything else.
- How Customers Feel: The hundreds of people who bought Throwing Shoes for Wide Feet before you wouldn’t say they were wrong, would they? Better ratings mean that a lot of people have had better service.
- Seller’s Rank: This is pretty cool! You don’t just need good Throwing Shoes For Wide Feet; you also need a product that is popular and selling more. It’s good for two things. First, the fact that more and more people are using the product shows that it is good. Second, because the number is growing, hopefully, the manufacturers will improve the quality and service after the sale.
- Value for the Money: You get what you pay for, so the saying goes. Not all cheap things are good. But that doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to spend a lot of money on something that looks nice but isn’t worth it. Before putting them on the list, we try to figure out how much value you can get for your money from your Throwing Shoes For Wide Feet.
- Durability: Both long-lastingness and dependability go hand in hand. A strong and long-lasting pair of Throwing Shoes For Wide Feet will last you for months or even years.
- Negative Reviews: Yes, we do take that into account as well. When we choose the best Throwing Shoes For Wide Feet on the market, we filter out the ones that got mostly bad reviews and get rid of them.
When looking for throwing shoes, keep in mind that they should have a smooth bottom for the spin approach or a textured rubber outsole for better handling during the glide technique.
Yes, many athletes who throw the hammer, the discus, and the shot put can use the same shoe for all three events. This saves money over time and keeps you from having to change your shoes between events.
Yes, If you are going to participate in a shot put event, then throwing shoes is a must-have option.
One of my friends who is a professional thrower told me that he wears the ASICS Unisex Javelin Pro 2, which has spikes for the javelin.
In conclusion, if you have wide feet, we recommend getting a pair of throwing shoes that fit well and provide maximum comfort. You can also try the shoes on our list if you want. Thanks.